You get peace of mind. Now you can protect your floating investment. You know what is happening with your vessel while you are away, on the vessel, or out for a dinghy ride. In case of an emergency, you can notify the marina staff or go to your vessel to prevent disasters from happening.
Boat-Pulse monitors position, humidity, temperature, bilges, unauthorized entry, shore power, battery voltages and the impact of the elements on your vessel.
All this information is easily accessible at the palm of your hand.
Boat-Pulse is an advanced marine remote monitoring system designed to deliver current and historical information about the most important boat vital signs: temperature, humidity, bilge water, voltage of house and start batteries, wave height and wind force estimated from the boat movement, as well as geo-location and the ability to monitor and control additional systems on your vessel.
Every device submits its data to the Boat-Pulse tech centre. Customers can monitor the current values using any web enabled device. All data is displayed on charts for the day and history is kept for up to two months.
Map of the boat locations and anchor monitoring is available. Once connected, the system will work in every place with mobile signal or WiFi signal.
Feel safe with the new advanced hardware, which has built-in GPS, Bluetooth, WiFi, mobile internet, voltmeters, wave size and magnitude of movement, bilge water, temperature, humidity etc.
Unlimited access, unlimited monitoring, unlimited alarms and notifications.
ONE LOW PRICE! NO CONTRACTS!
Explore further how Boat-Pulse works by accessing the sample boat data page: https://boat-pulse.com/my_boat
Boat-Pulse is packed with advanced features. You will be receiving all the information on your iPhone/Android phone or on your computer. Below, we have listed some of the features and the benefits of the Boat-Pulse remote monitoring system:
- Boat-Pulse supports vessels with 12 volt, 24 volt, or a combination of both types of electrical systems
- When you access your private web page, you will get a quick overview of your vessel’s most important information
- By clicking on the coloured boxes containing icons of different parameters that are being monitored, you will see a graphical representation of the data reported by your vessel over time
- A humidity and temperature sensor is included with the system. Reports will contain the temperature and humidity inside the vessel
- A a GPS sensor is included with the system. Reports will contain the vessel’s position and average speed when moving. Historical data (bread crumbs) are plotted and displayed in the reports
- For privacy reasons, position reporting can be turned off
- Low power mode is also available. This is a feature designed by sail boaters for sail boaters! In this mode, the system minimizes the power consumptions to almost zero by going to deep sleep and then waking up on predetermined intervals to submit a new report. While “asleep” the system still monitors the pulse of your vessel and if any of the monitored parameters go out of the predetermined safe range, it will wake up and send a notification
- Boat-Pulse monitors the voltage of your house and starting battery banks. Notifications can be pre-set and sent if the voltage is outside of safe the safe user selectable range
- Boat-Pulse monitors the bilge water either detecting your bilge pumps running cycles or through a high water sensor provided with the system
- Boat-Pulse monitors the presence of shore power with an optional accessory
- Additional analog inputs (2) for measuring and monitoring other batteries such as generator batteries, thrusters’ batteries etc.
- Additional digital inputs (2) to monitor doors for unwanted opening and PIR sensor for motion detection in open areas
- Boat-Pulse has built-in sensors to measures the movement of the boat. The sea state and the wind strength are extrapolated and reported
- When you establish a perimeter, Boat-Pulse will send you a notification if the boat ever leaves that perimeter (geo-fencing)
- An anchor alarm is also available! A notification will be sent to you while you are out with the dinghy or in the neighbourhood pub, if the boat starts dragging its anchor
- The system is capable of reporting from once every 5 min to once every 24 hr, or at different user configurable reporting intervals.
- A travel log is generated containing the time and date, position, course over ground, speed and the distance traveled for the day
LIMITED TIME OFFER:
Buy now for $299* including FREE service*
Regular price $389.
* This price is an introductory offer for the orders place during the Vancouver Boat Show (Feb 24th till the end of February).
* * Free Service until the end of 2021 is included with the purchase of the system. Future years of service are billed at $10/month on annual basis.
Included with the Boat-Pulse device are:
- Free service valued at $120 per year ($10/month when billed annually)
- Built in GPS
- Humidity and temperature sensor
- Built-in voltmeters for up to 4 batteries or analog inputs to measure your house and starting batteries
- Accelerometer to detect boat movement, estimate sea state and wind strength
- High water alarm sensor
- Digital inputs to monitor your bilge pumps, presence of shore power, etc.
- Unlimited reports and unlimited access
- Built-in WiFi for connecting to your vessel’s or marina WiFi system
- Built-in Bluetooth for connecting to your phone when you are on the boat
- Free Bluetooth configuration app for iPhone and Android
Optional accessories for Boat-Pulse device:
- External GPS antenna
- Temperature, humidity and atmospheric pressure sensor
- Shore Power interface
- Shore Power AC meter – measures AC voltage, AC current, AC frequency, AC Power
Installation is extremely easy:
- Connect your house battery to the positive and negative terminals of the device via 3-5A breaker or in-line fuse
- Connect your starting battery to the starting battery terminals via 3-5A fuse
- If you have additional batteries you would like to monitor, connect them to the A1 and A2 terminals. All batteries must share ground connection. The system will not be able to monitor multiple batteries on a vessel where the batteries don’t share one common ground
- Connect bilge pumps or the supplied high water sensor to the designated digital inputs
- Connect the shore power accessory output to the dedicated digital input
- Download and start your free Bluetooth configuration app either on your iPhone or Android phone, configure your alarms and enter an email address where the notifications will be sent
- Generate your private access URL and place the icon on your phone or computer desktop for quick access at any time. For more information of how to do that, please refer to Boat-Pulse manual or go to https://boat-pulse.com/
- You are all set! Enjoy monitoring your boat!
Our line of pressure sensors measure pressure from -14.5 psi to 30psi and ending all with 0 psi to 5,000psi high pressure sensor. Sensors with in-between ranges like 0psi - 100 psi, 0 psi to 200 psi and 0 psi to 500 psi are also available.
The -14.5PSI to 30PSI NMEA2000 sensor is perfect to install as a replacement or in parallel with existing RACOR or similar fuel filter vacuum gauge. This is a simple way to bring the diesel filter's condition to the bridge over the NMEA2000 backbone. As the filter becomes clogged with contaminants restriction increases and less fuel is delivered to the engine/engines, causing them to lose power and eventually stall. Connecting the sensor to your MFD, or to your Vessel Monitoring system, will give you fair warning before this happens.
Safe zone (green or no color)
from 0 to -7 in/Hg or
from 0 to -3.5 PSI
Warning zone - time to replace filter
from -7 in/Hg to -10 inches of Hg
from -3.5 PSI to -5PSI
Danger zone (red)
Negative pressure more than
-10 in/Hg or
could cause the engine to stall.
Other pressure sensor are used for different tasks e.g. 0-500PSI sensor will be used usually to report the transmission pressure, and sensors for pressure from 0 to 5,000PSI are suitable for measuring the pressure in the hydraulic systems.
Our commercial version comes with NMEA2000 hardware and software that runs on Windows PC. It is ready to plug in your NMEA2000 network and simulate the most popular NMEA2000 PGNs.
The hardware is USB powered and NMEA2000 network is galvanically isolated from the PC's USB connection. We also can drive NMEA0183 input and output port. Setup page allows for very fine tuning of the messages that you will output as well as the device communication and queries.
Note: The Software can be downloaded and tested without the hardware, but the hardware acts as a key and unlocks additional software functionality and allows you to connect to real NMEA2000 network.