All our NMEA200 sensor feature WiFi Configuration interface
Our digital non-intrusive current measuring sensors are now available for 300 and 500Amp. They are capable of accommodating 4/0 cable that is often used on high power alternators or on large battery banks.
The advantage of this type of current sensors is that they do not interrupt hight current circuits, therefore there is no danger of the connections heating up and burning as seen on many DC shunt based systems. If during use, the current exceeds the sensor’s rated current, the sensor will not overheat and create critical situations as observed with shunt type current sensors in overload mode.
Part numbers for high current sensors:
0A to 300A AC Current / -300A to +300A DC Current
0A to 500A AC Current / -500A to +500A DC Current
Pressure Tank Level Sensors
New atmospheric pressure compensated tank level pressure sensor for measuring fluid column in a vessel tanks. Suitable for tanks with a depth of up to 300 cm (3 m or 118″). More detailed information can be found in the product data-sheet. Ideal for fresh water tanks and diesel fuel tanks. Must be mounted on a port very near the bottom side of the tank. It better to be on independent port to avoid vacation in pressure if pumps or engine are connected to the same port. It has great resolution better than 1.5mm (1/20 inch)
The sensor can be easily calibrated via your phone web browser to properly report volume of liquid in irregular shape tanks
Ultrasonic Tank Level Sensors
New top mounted Ultrasonic Tank Level sensor for measuring fluid column in a vessel tanks. Suitable for tanks with depth up to 1M meters (39 inch). Ideal for black/grey/fresh water tanks and diesel fuel tanks. More detailed information can be found in the product data-sheet.
Submersible Tank Level Sensors
New atmospheric pressure compensated tank level submersible pressure sensor for measuring fluid column in a vessel tanks. Suitable for tanks with depth up to 2 meters (78″). Ideal for black/grey/fresh water tanks and diesel fuel tanks. It is designed to be used in conjunction with our 6 Analog Port to NMEA2000 module Analog Signal Measurement System – 6 channels to NMEA2000
NMEA2000 DC Current Sensors
Our digital, non-intrusive current measuring sensors range from 10 Amp to 200 Amp. The advantage of this type of current sensors is that they do not interrupt high-current circuits, therefore there is no danger of the connections heating up and burning as seen on many DC shunt-based systems. If during use, the current exceeds the sensor’s rated current, the sensor will not overheat and create critical situations as observed with shunt type current sensors in overload mode.
Part numbers for different current ranges:
-10A to +10A DC Current
-20A to +20A DC Current
-50A to +50A DC Current
-100A to +100A DC Current
-200A to +200A DC Current
-200A to +200A DC High Current
-300A to +300A DC High Current
-500A to +500A DC High Current
- all sensors feature WiFi interface to configure the sensor NMEA2000 settings
- connect with your iPhone, Android phone, or tablet to the sensor’s web interface to configure what pressure type will be output in the NMEA2000 PGN.
Boat-Pulse is an advanced marine remote monitoring system designed to deliver current and historical information about the most important boat vital signs: temperature, humidity, bilge water, voltage of house and start batteries, wave height and wind force estimated from the boat movement, as well as geo-location and the ability to monitor and control additional systems on your vessel.
Every device submits its data to the Boat-Pulse tech centre. Customers can monitor the current values using any web enabled device. All data is displayed on charts for the day and history is kept for up to two months.
Map of the boat locations and anchor monitoring is available. Once connected, the system will work in every place with mobile signal or WiFi signal.
Feel safe with the new advanced hardware, which has built-in GPS, Bluetooth, WiFi, mobile internet, voltmeters, wave size and magnitude of movement, bilge water, temperature, humidity etc.
Unlimited access, unlimited monitoring, unlimited alarms and notifications.
ONE LOW PRICE! NO CONTRACTS!
Explore further how Boat-Pulse works by accessing the sample boat data page: https://boat-pulse.com/my_boat
Boat-Pulse is packed with advanced features. You will be receiving all the information on your iPhone/Android phone or on your computer. Below, we have listed some of the features and the benefits of the Boat-Pulse remote monitoring system:
- Boat-Pulse supports vessels with 12 volt, 24 volt, or a combination of both types of electrical systems
- When you access your private web page, you will get a quick overview of your vessel’s most important information
- By clicking on the coloured boxes containing icons of different parameters that are being monitored, you will see a graphical representation of the data reported by your vessel over time
- A humidity and temperature sensor is included with the system. Reports will contain the temperature and humidity inside the vessel
- A a GPS sensor is included with the system. Reports will contain the vessel’s position and average speed when moving. Historical data (bread crumbs) are plotted and displayed in the reports
- For privacy reasons, position reporting can be turned off
- Low power mode is also available. This is a feature designed by sail boaters for sail boaters! In this mode, the system minimizes the power consumptions to almost zero by going to deep sleep and then waking up on predetermined intervals to submit a new report. While “asleep” the system still monitors the pulse of your vessel and if any of the monitored parameters go out of the predetermined safe range, it will wake up and send a notification
- Boat-Pulse monitors the voltage of your house and starting battery banks. Notifications can be pre-set and sent if the voltage is outside of safe the safe user selectable range
- Boat-Pulse monitors the bilge water either detecting your bilge pumps running cycles or through a high water sensor provided with the system
- Boat-Pulse monitors the presence of shore power with an optional accessory
- Additional analog inputs (2) for measuring and monitoring other batteries such as generator batteries, thrusters’ batteries etc.
- Additional digital inputs (2) to monitor doors for unwanted opening and PIR sensor for motion detection in open areas
- Boat-Pulse has built-in sensors to measures the movement of the boat. The sea state and the wind strength are extrapolated and reported
- When you establish a perimeter, Boat-Pulse will send you a notification if the boat ever leaves that perimeter (geo-fencing)
- An anchor alarm is also available! A notification will be sent to you while you are out with the dinghy or in the neighbourhood pub, if the boat starts dragging its anchor
- The system is capable of reporting from once every 5 min to once every 24 hr, or at different user configurable reporting intervals.
- A travel log is generated containing the time and date, position, course over ground, speed and the distance traveled for the day
LIMITED TIME OFFER:
Buy now for $299* including FREE service*
Regular price $389.
* This price is an introductory offer for the orders place during the Vancouver Boat Show (Feb 24th till the end of February).
* * Free Service until the end of 2021 is included with the purchase of the system. Future years of service are billed at $10/month on annual basis.
Included with the Boat-Pulse device are:
- Free service valued at $120 per year ($10/month when billed annually)
- Built in GPS
- Humidity and temperature sensor
- Built-in voltmeters for up to 4 batteries or analog inputs to measure your house and starting batteries
- Accelerometer to detect boat movement, estimate sea state and wind strength
- High water alarm sensor
- Digital inputs to monitor your bilge pumps, presence of shore power, etc.
- Unlimited reports and unlimited access
- Built-in WiFi for connecting to your vessel’s or marina WiFi system
- Built-in Bluetooth for connecting to your phone when you are on the boat
- Free Bluetooth configuration app for iPhone and Android
Optional accessories for Boat-Pulse device:
- External GPS antenna
- Temperature, humidity and atmospheric pressure sensor
- Shore Power interface
- Shore Power AC meter – measures AC voltage, AC current, AC frequency, AC Power
Installation is extremely easy:
- Connect your house battery to the positive and negative terminals of the device via 3-5A breaker or in-line fuse
- Connect your starting battery to the starting battery terminals via 3-5A fuse
- If you have additional batteries you would like to monitor, connect them to the A1 and A2 terminals. All batteries must share ground connection. The system will not be able to monitor multiple batteries on a vessel where the batteries don’t share one common ground
- Connect bilge pumps or the supplied high water sensor to the designated digital inputs
- Connect the shore power accessory output to the dedicated digital input
- Download and start your free Bluetooth configuration app either on your iPhone or Android phone, configure your alarms and enter an email address where the notifications will be sent
- Generate your private access URL and place the icon on your phone or computer desktop for quick access at any time. For more information of how to do that, please refer to Boat-Pulse manual or go to https://boat-pulse.com/
- You are all set! Enjoy monitoring your boat!
A feature rich Vessel Monitoring system that is designed to provide early warnings and alarms for commercial vessels, work boats, pleasurecraft cruising and coastal vessels.
With low power consumption our embedded device will satisfy the needs of boats sized between 30 and 65+ feet in length. With our new Master / Slave functionality and the NMEA2000 expansion modules, the system is capable of handling vessel of significantly larger sizes.
The Device is intuitive, easy to customize, easy to install and set up. Connectivity to a wide variety of existing or new sensors delivers the full picture of all vessel systems on a single screen and provides early warnings and alarms to help you prevent expensive catastrophic failures of equipment.
NMEA Simulator can be used to simulate real devices on NMEA 0183 or NMEA 2000 bus. With simulator you can e.g. test your navigation software without real devices.
Our commercial version comes with NMEA2000 hardware and software that runs on Windows PC. It is ready to plug into your NMEA2000 network and simulate the most popular NMEA2000 PGNs. The hardware is USB powered and the NMEA2000 network is galvanically isolated from the PC’s USB connection.
We also can drive NMEA0183 input and output port.
Setup page allows for very fine tuning of the messages that you will output as well as the device communication and queries.
Note: The Software can be downloaded and tested without the hardware, but the hardware acts as a key and unlocks additional software functionality and allows you to connect to real NMEA2000 network.
RACOR Filters pressure sensors with NMEA2000 interface
Danger Note!!! AOS Ltd. Pressure sensors are not intended to use with gasoline!The -14.5PSI to 30PSI NMEA2000 sensor is perfect to install as a replacement or in parallel with existing RACOR or similar fuel filter vacuum gauge. The provided handle fits post year 2002 RACOR filters. This is a simple way to bring the diesel filter’s condition to the MFD on your bridge over the NMEA2000 backbone. As the filter becomes clogged with contaminants restriction increases and less fuel is delivered to the engine/engines, causing them to lose power and eventually stall. Connecting the sensor to your MFD, or to your Vessel Monitoring system, will give you fair warning before this happens.
Safe zone (green or no color)from 0 to -7 in/Hg or from 0 to -3.5 PSI
Warning zone – time to replace filterfrom -7 in/Hg to -10 inches of Hg from -3.5 PSI to -5PSI
Danger zone (red)Negative pressure more than -10 in/Hg or -5 PSI could cause the engine to stall.
Danger Note!!! AOS Ltd. Pressure sensors are not intended to use with gasoline!
Our line of pressure sensors measure pressure from -14.5 psi to 30psi and ending with 0 psi to 5,000psi high pressure sensor. Sensors with in-between ranges like 0psi – 100 psi, 0 psi to 200 psi and 0 psi to 500 psi are also available.
Other pressure sensors are used for different tasks e.g. 0-500PSI sensor will be used usually to report the transmission pressure, and sensors for pressure from 0 to 5,000PSI are suitable for measuring the pressure in the hydraulic systems.
Six Analog Inputs NMEA2000 expansion module
Each channel an be configured to output independent PGNs, e.g. Channel 1can measures voltage on engine oil pressure sensor and outputs a pressure PGN, Channel 2 reads battery voltage and outputs Battery specific PGN, etc. Connects to any MFD (multi-function display) or our Vessel Monitoring and Smart Alarm system and adds additional 6 analog ports capable of measuring voltages from different sensors ranging from 0V to 32V DC.
Connects to an AC Shore Power or to your generator to measure AC Voltage, AC current, AC Frequency, AC Power. When connected to our VMS, one can setup warnings and alarm for under or over voltage detection, under or over frequency detection, approaching or exceeding maximum current flow and below or above allowable power when using the generator.
Twelve Digital Inputs NMEA2000 Expansion Module
Connects to Vessel Monitoring Smart Alarm System and adds additional 12 digital ports capable of measuring on/off signal from different devices ranging from 0V to 32V DC. When connected to our VMS, this expansion module is also capable of measuring frequency up to 1,000 Hz.
Exhaust Gas Temperature Sensor NMEA2000 K-type Probe
Our NMEA2000 Temperature Sensor K-type Probe measures temperatures from -100C to +700C approx. (-150F to 1,300F). Sensor thread is 1/8 NPT with adjustable depth. Sensor cable is thermally protected – length 100cm fixed, but up to 6m (18′) NMEA2000 drop cable may be added.
Standard Temperature Sensor NMEA2000 - 6mm (1/4") diameter probe
Our Standard NMEA2000 Temperature Sensor measures temperatures from -50C to +120C approx. (-150F to 250F). Sensor body is has a diameter of 6mm (1/4″) and length of approximately 35mm. Sensor cable length 100cm (3.2 Feet) and is fixed, but can be extended with longer NMEA2000 drop cable (up to 6m/18 feet).
Ring Terminal Temperature Sensor
NMEA2000 - 6mm (1/4") hole
Our ring terminal NMEA2000 Temperature Sensor measures temperatures from -50C to +120C approx. (-150F to 250F). Sensor body is copper 6mm (1/4″) ring terminal with length of about 60mm for convenient mounting to studs or with bolt. Sensor cable length 200cm (6.5 Feet) and is fixed, but up to 6m (18′) NMEA2000 drop cable may be added.