NMEA2000 / NMEA0183 Simulator
How to use:
- Our NMEA2000 Simulator features extensive content-sensitive help that allows the user to understand every feature by simply by high-lighting the field in question and pressing F1 button on the keyboard.
- Possible to define virtual devices and select messages joined to them.
- Virtual devices can send their device information periodically or on request as normal devices does.
- If selected virtual devices also does address claiming.
- Possible to follow gpx track or route.
Bus traffic operations:
- Works as bus listener.
- Lists messages either in sequential mode or in list mode, which separates messages by sender, PGN and possible instance
- Message highlighting for sequential messages makes it easier to follow messages.
- Message follow for sequential messages locks scrolling for specific message
- In both modes messages can be showed parsed.
Special NMEA 2000 commands:
- Request for common and any PGN
- Group function request
- Group function command
- Address change command
- Any message. User can type message in hex and send it once or periodically.