This is fill production version of the NMEA2000 simulator. It includes NMEA2000 and NMEA0183 outputs and it is controlled via USB connection from Windows10 Computer.
– Possible to define virtual devices and select messages joined to them.
– Virtual devices can send their device information periodically or on request as normal devices does.
– If selected virtual devices also does address claiming.
– Possible to follow gpx track or route.
Bus traffic operations:
– Works as bus listener.
— Lists messages either in sequential mode or in list mode, which separates messages by sender, PGN and possible instance
— Message highlighting for sequential messages makes it easier to follow messages.
— Message follow for sequential messages locks scrolling for specific message
– In both modes messages can be showed parsed.
Special NMEA 2000 commands:
— Request for common and any PGN
— Group function request
— Group function command
— Address change command
— Any message. User can type message in hex and send it once or periodically.